Tuesday, February 8, 2011

January was Restaurant Month in Napa... Who Knew?

I overheard a coworker today talking about plans to try out some restaurants for Restaurant Week in Sonoma (she lives in Santa Rosa).

I thought about it and got to wondering: is there a restaurant week here in Napa?

I looked it up online and, sure enough, there is not only a restaurant week but an entire restaurant month, with various specials and discounts at a variety of restaurants. Unfortunately, I just missed it! Why am I always finding out about these things right after it does me any good??

I guess it's a good thing I am keeping this blog so I can force myself to proactively figure out what is going on out there, and to record it for reference so I can be prepared next year...

Anyway, click here if you want to know more about what Restaurant Month entailed this year, up and down the valley.

No comments:

Post a Comment