Sunday, February 6, 2011

Super Bowl Sunday on a Warm Winter Day

Of course, anybody who is a fan of the NFL -- or a fan of slap-stick advertising, or a fan of excuses to sit around with friends drinking beer and eating junk food -- will be centering today around the Super Bowl.

Any people who are not fans of the above but are fans of wine should probably be in Napa Valley today... where we have reached record-breaking high temperatures this weekend! It was 80 degrees yesterday and slated to be that warm again today!

P.S. I'm kind of disappointed that the Packers and the Steelers (only two of the winningest teams in NFL history) are in the big game today. I have normally been a big fan of the Steelers, but I had to root against them when Arizona was playing, and I'm going to have to root against them again today. Maybe I'm not such a big fan of the Steelersd anymore?

No comments:

Post a Comment